O.o ok, then!
'Do not lost hope'
'Please stay strong a little bit more'
‘We are waiting’
'Are you Hungry ?'
YOUNGBAEDONG’S SHORTY AWARD GIVEAWAY!
So I recently got nominated for a Shorty Award, Tumblr of the Year, something I thought that would ever happen to me. I’d like to thank my followers in some way, so I’m having a giveaway for all of you beauties. You guys have been with me for my ups and downs, and I’m glad that you still support me till the end. All of my followers are beautiful and I love you all for following me!
Information about the giveaway:
- There will be THREE winners!
- I will ship worldwide, so it’s open for every kpop fan.
- The winner will be chosen 100% random.
- The winners will be contacted and asked which prize they want, if both winners want the same thing then it’ll be a first come first serve.
- No giveaway blogs please. I will be checking everyone who enters this giveaway.
- You MUST be following me. It is a giveaway for my followers after all.
- Please don’t follow just to take part in the giveaway, and then unfollow once it’s done. I believe it’s rude…
- You can like and reblog this giveaway for one entry. I want to be fair for all of my followers to have a chance in winning
§ Extra entries for the giveaway:
Ø Follow me on Twitter = 1 entry
Ø Follow me on Instagram = 1 entry
Ø Add me on Facebook and post on my wall an explanation that consists of 300 words on which album is your favorite and why. = 2 entries
- My ask box will be open if you got any questions regarding the giveaway.
- Please have your ask box open!
- If you do not reply within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen!
I hope everyone understands the rules. I would like to also say that the winners might get an extra gift from me, which will be a surprise. It will be a token of my gratitude for following me and well just for being awesome!
The giveaway will end on Friday, April 25th, 2014 at 11:30 PM CST.
Have fun everyone and good luck!
What will be done for Taeyang’s 26th Birthday Project?
I’m planning to get VIP/Solmate’s from around the world to either send in written words, send photos, postcards, banners, fanart, or video messages. I’ll be creating a custom made scrapbook that will be sent to Taeyang in Korea. I’ll also be creating a video of all the fan video messages or dance videos that I’ll be receiving for this project.
😃 Gotta do it!
“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.”―Vincent van Gogh
Please reblog this amazing post because out there probably one girl or boy is crossing for the same situation and this can help to save their life.
<3 Endless respect & Love!
La,la,la,la moving, moving hell yeah! lol they should do this again >_<
Page 1 of 5